Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Sun Peeked out!

      Rain was predicted yesterday and today and all day yesterday it was cloudy and rainy looking as it was today right up till Sunday down when the Sun did shine a bit through some open spaces in the clouds.  It was spring temps too.  I just know another cold spell has to hit, but maybe I'll luck out and it won't. hahaha...  Tomorrow it is suppose to reach into the 70's, wow I am keeping the car tomorrow and taking a ride.  Of course The Oklahoma wind is blowing like crazy.  Rodgers and Hammerstein really nailed this state in their song Oklahoma.  The winds do sweep down the plains.  In fact a couple of days we had quite the dust storms.  I would hope that we would never see it as bad as it was in the dust bowl days.  I pray that we don't, though sometimes I wonder when they are plowing all around here getting ready to plant and it's been pretty dry over the past few years. 
     Not much going on today.  I actually napped a couple of times.  I need to work on some crocheting or see about a good book to start reading.  I rediscovered my photobucket account and have all my cute little Sadie girl graphics I would like to use, but am not sure where to link them back to.  If anyone can tell me would be appreciated.  I know she has a craft blog here on blogspot, but am not sure she does graphics anymore.  I'd really like to use my weekday and weather ones.   Till next time.

Love and Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment