Monday, March 5, 2012

Computers Arg!!!!!

     My pages are loading so slow!! At least my connection is better, not totally great but alot better than it has been in awhile.  If I could just figure out why my pages load so slow... Mostly though I will it admit it's Facebook that gives me the worst problem and it is especially worse when I am trying to play the only game I play on there and that is Farmville.  I've been playing on it most of the morning, but now it won't even load for me!!  I know some of you have the same problem at times.  It's just so frustrating.  I really stopped playing for quite awhile, but kept getting so many help requests I decided to go back.  I am not going to do many of the quests anymore for they really can bog it down, lol... Any suggestions of how to make Farmville do better would be nice if you have one. 
     I didn't post yesterday, but I meant to.  Oh well I doubt it will hurt to miss a day now and then.  I see many of my old blogging friends sometimes are going for long periods.  But I will continue to drop by, for I might catch someone whose posted *smiles*
      Today I asked to keep the car,  I just wanted to get out of the house for awhile and I had a couple of small errands I could do.  I wish there were say a group of people who like to play cards here, but alas there isn't anyone and I don't know enough people to start one.  The senior citizen center has things, but they are just as odd times and for a certain amount of time.  I may still make an effort to go when they are playing dominoes or cards.  I left the house door to the porch open, it's so lovely out and is suppose to reach up into the mid 70's today.  Buddy is loving it,  he'll come in and take a nap by my feet and then will hear something and run out on the porch and bark up a storm.  Funny thing is that nothing is out there.  Now even the cattle or horse,  lol..  Bet when they head up this way, which they usually do sometime during the day, Buddy will have a barking party for sure, lol. 
     I'd take pictures of Buddy, but when I have the camera out he will never look at me or it.  I get tired of always seeing his back end, lol.  I am going to get a cat.  JD's not to happy about it, but I believe I mentioned it earlier.  Well I talked to our cousin who has the Feed Store and he has a niece or family member who has some cats and the babies are 3 months old now.  He is suppose to see if they would give me one.  I could go to the animal shelter, but want to wait till it's a big warmer to tackle the trip.  I also discover on an animal site that there is an adoption shelter for chi chu chu's in Tuttle which is close.  Buddy being 8 now and having back problems I know at least a place where I can find a small dog to adopt. 
     Well am going to make my visits in a minute and call it time on blogging for today.  If any thing exciting happens later I'll mention it tomorrow.  My world is turning good, how is yours today?


Love and Hugs
Nancze



5 comments:

  1. Hi Nancze! I never post on weekends anymore. Toni just started bloggging again today. Will add her new link in a few minutes. To add blogs and when they post you do it this way:

    Go to where you design in blogger and add a gadget- add Blog List (it's in the Basic Category.) You can title it Blog Buddies or whatever but where it says "sort"- select most recently updated." That moves the most recent posts to the top of the list. I deselected title of post so there's not so much in the column.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancze,
    I never post on weekends anymore either. And when I got at night like tonight I will probably skip tomorrows post because it is so late when I get home and I am tired. Congrats on getting a new kitty. Can't wait to see pictures of he or she. Have a wonderful evening. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancze, happy Monday :) Thanks for stopping by. Just wondering: could you see my entries for the month of March? :)
    How nice that you are going to get a cat :D I miss having pets around the house, they are a great company and give so much love.
    Your grandkids are so adorable, love that Seuss Crazy Outfit. ;D
    Enjoy your evening! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancze
    I had problems with Farmville, as well.. freezing up and loading slow. The questing part burned me out, though, lol. For the longest time I had a lot of fun and enjoyed that game :). I am still learning Blogger, too. Darylynn's suggestion about the blog list function is a great one that she had passed on to me, too. I'm glad I added it. Not doing too much today other than shovelling; the snow finally stopped coming down. Need to get on that right now! Oh, and yes, I definitely don't post every day. It's hard to get back into that routine of daily blogging. Have a wonderful day. Lotsa hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancze;

    I too like Darylynn and Dru stopped posting on weekends when I was posting on my last blog. Sometimes I would combine Sunday & Monday into one post.

    I never played any of the games on FB. It never seemed to interest me. I usually buy my own hidden games from Spintop or Amazon. FB is not really a favorite of mine. If it wasn't for my distant family members I would probably delete my account. But that's the only way they keep in touch. ;-} Hugs

    ReplyDelete