Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Missed again

     I missed blogging yesterday, but it wasn't intentional.  I've decided to start replaying this game on FB again and now I realize why I all but quit.  This game is called Farmville and is very popular with a lot of people and many of my friends.  I really enjoyed it for the longest time and even liked it when they added a new farm you could start.  Yet it's very annoying for me because it takes forever to load the game and then when you play it actions for the game such as the request list will open then freeze up the game and I have to reload the page to get back to it, causing another long delay in loading the opening page.  Then they added these things to add to the farms that you have to build.  You basically have to ask for items to finish it and often it will take forever to get what you need, then they have a load of upgrades and you start all over to make it bigger or better.  Of course they are nifty and you want to add them, but oh it takes forever to get it totally upgraded to what you want.  As you plant, plow and harvest you receive coins, but they also have what you call Farmville Cash and for that you have to pay real money.  Another problem in that it can become addictive because of much nicer items to buy in the market place, homes, fences and other cool accessories to make your farm more fun.  It starts out very innocent in that you buy say 55 fv cash for 10.00 dollars, but then you start getting more and more to buy the cooler items for your farm.  For someone like me on SS disability it's really not affordable, but as I say you almost become addicted to doing it.  A main reason I quit before.  You can send items they have special to give as gifts or the person will request them.  I get so many request and was feeling a bit bad because I wasn't sending any to my friends who continued to play.  So I thought I would try it again.  So if I miss you can almost but I was stuck in FB all day,  lol  and if it gets to expensive for me again  I will probably just totally quit.  Don't want to be labeled a Farmville addict, haha.
     Not much else happened yesterday, it was a lovely day outside, sunshine and in the 70's again.  Today it is cloudy with chance of rain.  Of course it would be on the day I have a perm scheduled.  Just hope I don't get really frizzy before the day is out.  I didn't nap all day so I laid down about 5:30 after JD got home and it was a little after 10pm when I woke up and he had come to bed.  I got up and watched a bit of tv and then played a game online and went back to bed.  But I know it was after 4am before I fell back to sleep.  I really hate when my nights get messed up like that, but it happens pretty often.  Mostly I'm just not sleepy when I go back to bed and I'll lie there trying hard to fall asleep with my mind going 90 miles an hour thinking of things.  I should just get back up but then I eventually will get very tired again and fall back to sleep around the time I did.  It just makes getting up in the mornings hard.  I feel lousy, still tired but know if I go back to bed I'll sleep the day away.   This dreary and very windy day doesn't not help.
     Guess that about covers it for this time.  I'll be around to make my visits this afternoon or evening.  Till next time.....

Love and Hugs
Nancze

6 comments:

  1. Ciao Nancze, if you are still seeing my February entries, you can try to delete your cookies :) Or just click here:
    http://italiancozycorner.be/Blog/Blog2012/Mar12.php
    I know a lot of Farmville addicts ;D I am not on FB and I don't know the game, but I sure did not expect that you had to pay real money :( gosh!
    I am having trouble sleeping too lately. Maybe is spring coming? :)
    Have a happy day! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nancze! Commenting Tom my iPad so e xcuse errors. Justin's dog is a Carolina dog... Also known as an American Dingo. She was a rescue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancze,
    I had signed up for FB many years ago but did not like the games like Farmville at all so I stayed off and never went back until 2 years ago in April to connect with friends and family and with people that are like minded in my politics and causes(animals) So I never got the bug as so many of my friend and family did for awhile with Farmville. I don't get the whole building a farm thing at all lol I know some people love it. I have never been a game person and I am no fun in Vegas because I don't gamble either. Hope you have a great Wednesday. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancze;

    I too like Dru, never got into FB games. If it wasn't for keeping in touch with my family and out of state friends, I would drop FB as it never was a favorite of mine. I blame it for the slowly demise of the blogging world. Okay, off my soapbox. LOL!! Have a great day my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancze,
    I left a comment yesterday and it is not here?? Did you get it?? Really wierd? Hope you have a great Thursday. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL now I see it. Blogger is playing tricks on me ;)

    ReplyDelete