Saturday, March 10, 2012

Farm Life

     Before I get started I want to say I feel a bit better today, no more sneezing or cough.  Mostly a mild sinus headache that comes and goes.  I thought I would share a picture with you I took yesterday morning.  I want to say first that if you are eating or it makes you a bit you know, lol... That this is just part of life I have to deal with. 


     Ah the joys of farm life,  This I found just outside my porch door when letting Buddy out.  It's part of what I deal with, having a hubby who lets the cows go wherever the choose and a dog who doesn't see or care where he goes.  I'm not sure what you all have heard them called, but I call them cow paddies.  It will be removed, but it's better to let it completely dry before you do it. hehehe....  They make good manure fertilizer for your garden and flowers though.  I just don't keep them where you have to walk carefully or around them to get in the house.  Well at least the grass is getting green and will need mowing soon.

     Thanks to the well wishes from you all.  I know now it's not a cold and just allergies because I'm so much better   I truly am so glad to be blogging again and have such wonderful friends to keep in touch with.  A great quote I like is....

     There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship
                                                                            --St. Thomas Aquinas

     When I decided to quit blogging and I believe it's been a year, more or less, since I last entered a entry to my blog.  So when I decided to come back I just began this new one.  It feels like a truly fresh start.  So many wonderful ladies became friends, yet so many, like me, left.  But those of us still here... well I want you to know just how much your welcoming me back and visiting has meant everything.  I hope we'll never lose touch again.

     Not much else going on here for now.  Watching a good movie, Back Draft,  it's been a long time since I've watched it.  So will get back to it.  Till next time....

Love and Hugs,
Nancze


5 comments:

  1. (((Nancze)))!!! It is so good to see you again!! I blog off and on, but do not give up on me or think I am ignoring you. I am so glad to be able to keep up with you again.
    I hope it is just allergies you are dealing with and you are better soon.
    Yep, cow paddies. *Hee* Have a graet weekend!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you felt well enough to blog.

    Oh yes, I recognize those cow things. We have them in all the pastures at the farm too! Not in the yard though.

    Hope you have a great w/e. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao Nancze, happy Sunday!
    That quote about friendship is so true :)
    I was sad and quite worried that you disappeared like you did at the end of 2008. Hope you are enjoying Blog-Ville again. :)
    Have a lovely new week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancze! We call them cow pies. :) I'm feeling better but know mine is a cold... I don't have allergies but I do get exposed to cold germs all the time compliments of Ryan and Jacob. :) Glad you're back blogging and enjoying it. (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancze;

    We call them cow pies too. Yuck!! I hope hubby is the one that has to clean it up.. I was so happy to see you were blogging again too and I'm also happy to be back. Take care and have a lovely Monday my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete