Saturday, March 3, 2012

Quiet Day

     What another beautiful day the Lord has given us here.  Some clouds but mostly blue sky and sunshine the whole day.  I was thinking it was suppose to have chance of rain today, but I am glad I was wrong.  My entire day has gone quietly.  JD works on Saturdays and half day on Sundays.  Today I spent playing a couple of my favorite games on Pogo.  Then I washed my hair.  That is quite the job anymore for me.  I can't get into the tub without JD's help anymore to bathe.  I needed to wipe out the tub a bit and when I bend my right knee just screams in pain.  I almost thought it was going to lock up on me.  I guess JD will have to clean the tub now too.  Bless his heart,  He does all the grocery shopping now, a lot of the laundry and then helping me when I need it.  I'm so grateful he does it with a willing attitude.  It's the pits when your body starts breaking down.  I am thinking of knee surgery a lot lately, but the PT is very hard and painful and with my breathing problems I'm not sure I could do them effectively.  Also I really hate having surgery and don't look forward to it when it's been necessary.  I had a bowel obstruction and emergency surgery a couple of years ago and was in the hospital for well over 10 day and a lot of it in ICU.  So any surgery just is something I try to avoid.  Also the cost.  If medicare pays then I'd consider it, but if not because it's elective surgery I will just pass and even though I may end up in a w/c or using a scooter of some sort I know I could live with that. 
     Not much else went on today.  I haven't talked to either of the Kids. Both work so hard I know they're time off on the week-end is their time to just relax, or plan more active things.  I thought about keeping the car this morning, but I was so sleepy when JD came in to say good-bye that I didn't really care or think about it at the time. 
     Wednesday I am keeping it as I have a hair appointment to get a perm.  I took a picture this morning after I'd washed my hair.  My hair has really grown and it's not be long, well since I was in high school.  I posted it on FB, it's not a very  good picture, but I know all of my friends have seen my profile and other pictures and my hair as always been colored and short.  I never get any comments when I post on FB so I am not sure how many friends have seen it.  But if you want a laugh and we're friends check out my timeline page.  It will be there.  lol....
     That's about it in my world today.  Going to watch the Huckabee Forum of Fox News tonight They will be questioning Romney, Santorum and Newt on Jobs and the economy.  These forums Huckabee has been having are great.  It's not like the debates, much more pinpoint on the issues they are planning to discuss.  Hope you all have a great evening!!

Love and Hugs,
Nancze

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice day. We're supposed to get rain and turn cold here tonight. Hopefully, it won't be too awful. None of the storms the midwest and south are having though.

    You asked about where I live. It's called Lake Bonnet Village. We have double wide homes, park models and a resort area. Some the rigs they pull in here are huge. Basically, we are one big happy family with something always going on.

    Pick and choose is what I call it. You can have as much fun or quiet as you like. The perfect spot for me. I love it here and feel so blessed to have found a little piece of heaven.

    Now this is more than you ever wanted to know but I guess you know me well enough by now to know that I'm gabby.

    So fun having you back again. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancze,
    I will go to FB and check your picture out. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancze, Hope you are having a nice Sunday. I will go check you pic on FB. I'm not crazy about the new timeline, I can never find recent posts. Oh well guess I'll just have to get use to it. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancze, your grandkids are so adorable. I love Preston's Seuss outfit, how fabulous! lol. You're having storms already? Isn't it a bit soon for thunderstorms in your area? We had a quiet weekend. Won't be going out anywhere today if we can help it; it's snowing out and a lot accumulated overnight. Have a wonderful week. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancze;

    It's so good to see you back online again. I'm also back online with a new blog. I hope to catch up with all I've missed here. And I have missed a lot!! LOL!! Have a great day my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete