Thursday, March 15, 2012

Feeling Lousy

   Felt bad yesterday due to the weather, it's cloudy but no rain and the dew point and humidity is off the charts for me.  Then I couldn't sleep last night even though we turned on the a/c in the bedroom to lessen the humidity.  I woke up this morning with a sinus headache that just has put me down.  I was suppose to go to the Senior Citizen Center for Bingo at 10am, but just couldn't get motivated to get dressed and up soon enough.  I went to town anyway as I had a couple of errands I needed to get done.  JD is usually off on Thursday, but he is working the feed store all day.  I mostly wanted to pick up something for my headache.  I got some 12 hr Sudafed, it's help some but the headache is still there.  I plan to go lie down in a minute and see if I can get a nap in.  It's a balmy day, with a high wind, but not cold.  I am sitting here feeling cold and clammy at the same time.  I wish I could get by without this pain of allergies.  Where does it come from?
      I didn't get any visits in either yesterday, but will try and make the rounds this afternoon.  Till next time....Think of this.

                  Live so that your friends can defend you, but never have to...
                                                                                     -- Arnold Glasow

Love and Hugs,
Nancze

3 comments:

  1. Oh Nancze!! I hope you feel better. I woke yesterday to a runny nose and headache. The allergies are awful. My back hurts today..LOL!! Well, have a nice day, try to get some rest. ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancze,
    So sorry you aren't feeling good :( Get some rest and I hope you feel better real soon. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancze! Sorry about the sinus headache... mine is better now. I took some Advil- special one for sinus headache which seemed to help some. I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger with the boys, dogs and cats! Yikes! Posting quite a few London photos tomorrow. Feel better! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete