Monday, March 19, 2012

Storms go away

     Tomorrow is the first day of Spring, but it's been working on it here for a few weeks.  Today we've had our first big rain with lighting and thunder.  Most of it has passed for the moment and so I thought I would get in here and post.  I know I haven't for a couple of days, but nothing big or truly exciting has happened to post about.  I got out all my crochet items and began a shawl.  When it gets a bit further along I'll take a pic of it.  It's a light blue so I think it's going to be very pretty. 
     This week is spring break for the schools.  I'll be keeping Preston the next 4 days so I hope I have time to post something, lol.  Might be the evening time before I do.  I'm trying to think of some things we can do together instead of just watching tv.  He loves to play with his little cars, but I have problems getting down on the floor to play with him.  Buddy will help to keep him entertained too. *smiles*  Preston has a noticeable scar on his left eyebrow from Buddy.  The only time Buddy snaps at him is when he is trying to take food or something from his mouth.  Preston learned his lesson though and has quit doing that. 
     I hear some rumbling so might be in for some more rain and all the goodies that come with a storm.  So I'll cut this off and wait a bit and then make my visits.  I hope everyone had a great week-end. Till next time.....

         Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambition.
         Small people always do that, but the really great make you
         feel that you, too, can become great.
                                                                  --Mark Twain

Love and Hugs
Nancze

8 comments:

  1. Hi Nancze;

    Happy 1st day of Spring. We are having summer like weather here all week. I haven't seen a real good rain or snowstorm since last year. This was truly a weird winter. Have a lovely day my friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancze, The weather is strange all over. It's beautiful here and at home. Hope it brightens up your way. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ni Nancze :)

    Send those storms to me, I love them! Glad you finally got your sinus headache under control. It's cool and blah here today, but I can hear the birds chirping so if they can be cheerful about it, so can I! lol.

    Can't wait to see a photo of the shawl you're making. I love shawls and ponchos, too. Ponchos, moreso... they are so handy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancze,
    Hope the storms stay away. Love the quote. Hugz!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancze!
    I love storms! (non damaging). Hope you had a great day with Preston.
    I wish I knew how to crochet. My mother in law tried to teach me a long time ago..we both gave up. LOL

    Happy Spring!
    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao Nancze, happy Spring!
    I really like non damaging storms with lots of lightning and thunderstorms :) There are not many storms here in Scotland, even if we have more than 280 rainy days per years. :P
    Glad you finally got your sinus headache under control. Enjoy spring and Sunday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancze;

    Dropped in to see what's new. Hope all is well with you and yours my friend. Have a lovely beginning of the week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nancze,

    Popping in to see if you have a new post. Hope you're doing okay and are having a great week. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete