Friday, March 16, 2012

Good Morning

     Finally I have gotten my sinus headache under control.  I find that using Sudafed with Ibuprophen is the best way that I can get rid of them.  A bit of sneezing this morning, but overall I am finally feeling decent again. *smiles*  Today is another cloudy day with the Sun peeking through at times.  The next 5 days it all shows very cloudy with higher chances of rain.  Besides needing rain it will help clear the air so I really shouldn't complain. 
     I am going to take my camera around with me on the days I get out and start getting some pictures.  I've been very neglect in getting anything over the past year.  I visit a blog called A Rural Journal,  it's blog writer is named Nancy to and she is a former city girl transplanted to the country.  She shares many pictures that she takes as she drives around and she is great to visit.  I see many interesting things around here too so I may start a photo journey of my area to share.  It should be a lot of fun, and I might pick up some talent in taking photos.  I had once thought about taking a photo class at the college here, but Emily took it and besides needing a fancier camera, which I can't afford, it looked a bit hard.  So I never signed up.  I might look on the net and see if I can find any sights that would help.  I love candid shots the best, but never can see to capture what I am seeing.  One thing I find is when I see a good shot by the time I push to get it there is a short pause before the camera takes it and most of the time the subject has moved.  I find I get the back of heads or not so good side views of people. lol.. Any tips anyone wants to share would be appreciated. 
     JD had to work today, working for someone as a favor and he is suppose to get off around noon, but he feels that it will possibly be later.  He took his pick up and left the car as today is our day to pick Preston up from school and if he can't get away then I will go and get him.  As for what the rest of the day my world holds, well that is yet to happen.  Always some time spent doing things around the house, but maybe something else exciting will happen to write about.  I just never know till it happens. 
     I see another big tornado did a lot of damage in WI.  They sure get around the country anymore.  I don't feel like mid America is the tornado belt anymore.  They are happening every where and in some states I would never of dreamed they would hit.  They still hit in Oklahoma enough though.  They really turn the lives of  those hit topsy turvy.  Such damage from wind, Is one of God's wonders for sure.
     I will take off for now.  If anything exciting happens will post about it tomorrow.  Till then I'll leave you with this thought....

             It's impossible to overstate the value of One Day
             No one can confidently say that he will still be living tomorrow
                                                                        --Euripides


Love and Hugs,


6 comments:

  1. Hi Nancze,
    I am happy to hear that you are feeling better. Those tornados are very scary for sure. I can't even watch the coverage of it on TV it is so upsetting :( We are in for a mini storm this weekend in So Cal rain and snow in the mountains. I am looking forward to it actually :) Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancze,
    So glad you're feeling better. I think that's a fabulous idea about taking some photos of your area. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with :). Have a super weekend. Lotsa hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancze!! I am glad you are feeling better. My allergies are driving me crazy too.

    The tornadoes scare me to death. We are trying to sell our house and one thing we are wanting in the new house is a basement or a tornado shelter, the tornadoes are so frequent.
    Well, you have a nice day sweetie and Happy St. Patrick's Day!! ((BIG HUGS))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancze! Sorry you're seeing red x's for the London photos. I have a friend Kia who does photography techniques from a site online and it's free. She makes photos look like oil paintings, etc... The website is Kim Claussen's Cafe (I think.) Google that and see if I'm right. You could do interesting things to the photos you take. Happy St. Patrick's Day! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's HERE:
    http://www.kimklassencafe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancze, I think it would be nice for you to take pics and share with us. Weather changes mess up my sinuses. I take a generic decongestant and pain reliever. I drink lots of hot tea too! Have a great week Hugs from Susan

    ReplyDelete